At least once you should definitely visit the unique Gaudi’s La Sagrada Familia during a city break to Barcelona. This cathedral is really something special and amazing! Travelbird.co.uk and bravofly.co.uk make it possible! So what do you think? Make a city break to Barcelona and take in all the popular sights like the Park Güell and the Plaça Espanya. Here you’ll see its huge fountain in the middle of the square. Also visit Gran Vía, the area where you have access to attractions like the Art Museum of Catalonia, the Magic Fountains or Las Arenas Shopping Centre. Sure, you’ll find loads to do… Don’t miss out spending the evenings with delicious tapas and lovely wine while you get indulged by the Catalan atmosphere of Barcelona.
Fly from Manchester to Barcelona for only £48 per person and by bus you’ll be at your hotel within half half an hour. Just get off the Plaza España and walk about 7 minutes to your hotel. You stay at Evenia Rocafort (82% on Tripadvisor) set in the avant-garde district of Eixample Izquierda. The deal on travelbird.co.uk includes a bottle of wine on your arrival and you can also choose to stay in a triple room, if you need to. Just check the availability with the travel operator.
Due to its great location your city break starts right in the middle of everything. The Plaça Espanya, the famous Parallel Avenue and the Montjuic mountain are all nearby. From here you have a great panoramic view across the city. Enjoy your city break to Barcelona!
- Barcelona City Break: 4 Days incl. Hotel and Flights + Extras £147
- Travel period: 13/05/2014 – 16/05/2014
- Travel duration: 4 days
- Validity: bookable till 07/05/2014
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Destination: Barcelona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 3 star Evenia Rocafort
- Rating: 82% on TripAdvisor out of 285 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Location: city centre
- Board basis: self catering
- Price includes: bottle of wine on arrival
- Airport transfer: bus to Plaza Espanya £6, 30 mins
- Excluded: Booking fee of £9 will be added
- Price: only £147 per person based on two adults sharing