School’s out for summer! There’s no better way to let off all that school year steam than to jet off into the sunshine. Today’s deal that I’ve found for you is certain to provide you with just the holiday you’ve been looking for.
Sunny Salou 4*
You’ll stay in the wonderful 4* Ohtel Villa Romana, with a 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating. This hotel has more than enough activities to keep the entire family happy throughout your stay. There’s a 10 minute walk to the beach if your hotel pool isn’t enticing enough, or if you need a change of scenery. With both an adult pool and a kids pool on site, you’ll have plenty of space to splash about. Your stay is half board, so all your breakfasts and evening meals are looked after, but there’s always the option to travel a little further for your food.
The best thing about the hotel is definitely the location. It’s a short walk to Salou’s main area, with a great choice of shops and restaurants to please every taste and desire. But, above all, it’s just a 20 minute walk to one of Europe’s biggest theme parks. Both adults and kids will absolutely adore Port Aventura, with shows, restaurants and amusement rides you’ll not see anywhere else. Make sure to arrive early, as there’s so much to do here you’ll definitely need the whole day.
I found this fantastic family deal on Thomson, so be sure to book directly with them. Have a great holiday!
- Barcelona Family Holiday: 4 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Half Board & Flights only £413pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Thomson
- Travel dates: 1-5 August 2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Newcastle
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 4* Villa Romana
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2,430 reviews
- Destination: Salou, Spain
- Meals: Half board
- Includes 15kg check in luggage per passenger
- Airport transfer included in price
- Price: only £413 per person based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing