I found you this Barcelona Girly Break! Grab your best gal pal and jet off for the ultimate girly trip to the Spanish seaside capital! Due to its proximity to the coast, you can combine lazy days topping up your tan on the beach with sipping sangria in tapas bars! There are tonnes of famous architectural sites to check out, the iconic La Sagrada Familia (the crypt was designed by Gaudi) is a must-see, a wander through Guell Park admiring Gaudi’s sculptures is great on a sunny day! There’s also a generous helping of art and history museums, as well as a very cool aquarium! Barcelona also has a reputable nightlife, so don’t forget to pack your dancing shoes ladies! ;)
Barcelona Girly Break
The Jardinets Guest House has a 4.5/5 rating on TripAdvisor, and a Certificate of Excellence, so I’m sure you’re going to have a brilliant stay there! The pink and purple themed rooms are equipped with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi access for your convenience and you’ll be staying in a double room.
I found this deal by combining offers from Trivago and my Flight Finder! Please book directly with them and feel free to amend dates and airport to suit you. There are more dates and options available! Have a great trip!
- Barcelona Girly Break: 3 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Flights for only £88
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Travel dates: 09 – 12 December 2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Liverpool
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Jardinets Guest House
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: approx. 0.5 miles from city centre
- Destination: Barcelona, Spain
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Price: only £88 per person based on 2 adults sharing