I found you this gorgeous Barcelona Mountain Hotel to stay at in November 2017! This hotel is perched on a mountain above the vibrant city of Barcelona! Despite this, it’s not too far from the city centre, and the hotel runs a daily shuttle service to the centre and back for guest convenience. So, you don’t need to worry about seeing all the sites, like La Sagrada Familia cathedral (the crypt of which was designed by Gaudi) and La Rambla, Barcelona’s most famous street!
5* Gran Hotel La Florida
The 5* Gran Hotel La Florida has a 4/5 rating and a Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a lovely stay there! The hotel is perched 500m above Barcelona, so naturally it has amazing views of the city below. It has been decorated by top designers with original sculptures and paintings, and it also features a relaxing spa by L’Occitane and a rooftop bar! This deal is based on a bed and breakfast stay in a deluxe room. It also includes a welcome drink and a 25 euro voucher to spend on food and drink at the hotel.
I found this deal on Voyage Prive! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal! Have an amazing trip!
- Barcelona Mountain Hotel: 3 Nights incl. 5* Hotel, Breakfast, Flights & Extras for only £226pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Example travel dates: 4 – 7 November 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Up to 7 night stay available
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Liverpool, Manchester, East Midlands, Birmingham, Newcastle, Belfast, Glasgow, Leeds, Edinburgh, Cardiff (prices may vary)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Gran Hotel La Florida
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,144 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: approx. 3.7 miles from city centre
- Destination: Barcelona, Spain
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer can be added during booking process for a surcharge
- Price: only £226 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly