One of Europe’s favourite cities, Barcelona is home to great food, great architecture and most importantly great times.
8 nights Barcelona
They just keep coming… I’ve found another great deal for a family holiday. This time to the colourful and vibrant Barcelona.
Thanks to Expedia you and the family could be off to Barcelona this July, for 8 nights at just £163 per person. This is a flights and hotel package for 2 adults and 2 children.
Flights are from London Gatwick direct to Barcelona, airport transfer is not included but for around £2-3 for the bus it is cheap enough to get to.
The hotel Novotel Barcelona S Joan Despi is located in the business district of the city. Featuring an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi this hotel is a base for your holiday. With a children’s play area (complete with Xbox) it’s also very family friendly. This hotel scores 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor.
Barcelona is a great place to spend a family holiday. This sea side city is full of life and plenty to do. A must when visiting Barcelona is to head to La Sagrada Família to witness the masterpieces of Antoni Gaudi. Gaudi’s designs are bursting with colour and with ornamental shapes they really are something to behold.
And of course, for all the football fans out there the stadium is a must see.
Book your family trip to Barcelona today and you’ll be taking in this wondrous city before you know it.
- Barcelona Family Holiday: 4* Hotel + Flights £163
- Travel dates: 7th July – 15th July 2015
- Length of stay: 8 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Alternative airport: London Luton
- Airline: British Airways
- Hotel: 4-star Novotel Barcelona S Joan Despi
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor from 554 reviews
- Location: Business district of Barcelona
- Destination: Barcelona
- Airport transfer not included. Check your transfers here.
- Price: only £163 per person based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing