Are you looking at a little bit of me time to recharge? I’ve found a lovely little Barcelona solo holiday for a wonderful getaway in early 2019!
Get a Barcelona solo holiday
You’ll stay in a lovely private room in this great little apartment in a fabulous location. It’s close to La Rambla, one of Barcelona’s main streets, and there’s also a metro station nearby to make getting around the city a doddle. Your host, Marc, will provide everything you need for a great break in the city. You’re staying in the neighbourhood of Raval, which is an area infamous for its cabaret and nightlife. The ideal place to stay for culture fiends!
The apartment has a great kitchen, which you can use for everything except to cook. Towels, shampoo, bath goods and shower gel are all provided for your use in case you forget, and there’s also free WiFi across the apartment. Breakfast of tea, coffee, corn flakes, biscuits and jam will be available each morning. If there are no guests arriving on the day you leave, you can even store your luggage while you go for one last tour of the city. Book your Barcelona solo holiday with the links I’ve provided below.
- Me Time on a Barcelona Solo Holiday: 3 Night Stay in Wonderful Private Room with Breakfast and Flights included £138
- Provider: AirBnB and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 20/01/2019 – 23/01/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Barcelona El Prat
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Nice room in the city centre
- Score: 4.5/5 on AirBnB
- Location: 25 metres from Las Ramblas
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £138 per person based on two adults sharing