If the dreary winter weather’s got you craving a spot of sunshine, be sure to snap up some of these fabulous Algarve bargains I’ve spotted!
Bargain Algarve Holiday
Over at Loveholidays there are currently loads of fantastic deals to the Algarve in February and early March. You’ll be waving goodbye to winter and enjoy a few relaxing days in this gorgeous region of Portugal, famed for its beaches, cliffs and traditional fishing villages.
The cheapest departures were from Manchester, but I’ve also spotted great deals from almost all other major airports! During your time in Portugal you’ll be staying at the Agua Marinha, a lovely selection of self-catered apartments in Albufeira that have received glowing reviews from past guests. The location is pretty much top-notch – close to the beach and close to the centre of town where you’ll find plenty of fantastic bars and restaurants. What’s not to love?
I’ve listed some example departures for you below – see what takes your fancy, or even feel free to play around with the dates yourselves in case these don’t suit you! :)
Departures from Manchester
Depatures from Liverpool
Departures from Glasgow
- Bargain Algarve Holiday: 1 Week in Fantastic Self-Catered Apartment incl. Return Flights from just £74 – Multiple Departure Airports Available!
- Provider: Loveholidays
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Destination airport: Faro
- Airline: Budget airline
- Hotel: Agua Marinha
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: from only £74 per person based on two adults sharing