There’s nothing like taking a holiday during the off-peak season to get a well-rounded view of a city! With this bargain Barcelona mini-break I found using Voyage Prive, you will get to visit Catalonia’s capital city in style!
Bargain Barcelona Mini Break
With this mini break to the beautiful city of Barcelona, you will get a 2-night stay in the 4* Ilunion Barcelona Hotel. This well-rated hotel is in the central Poblenou district which is a lively and beautiful spot for exploring the city. This hotel isn’t far from Passeig de Gracia where you can find famous Gaudi works, Casa Batllo and La Pedrera. Breakfast and flights are also included in this deal.
To get a great view of the city and a taste of Modernist art, travel up to Parc Guell. You should also roam around the Olympic Park or visit the Modern Art Museum near Montjuic Hill, one of my favorite spots! You can enjoy a meal inside the Gothic Civic Centre of Can Deu and you can’t visit Barcelona without visiting La Sagrada Familia, which will see shorter queues during this time of the year. With the temperatures still hitting up to 15 degrees in November, you can also hit up Barceloneta beach for a lovely stroll.
Flights are cheapest from London but there are alternative airports which I have listed further down. You can grab this deal by following the link below!
- Bargain Barcelona Mini Break: 2 Nights in 4 Star Hotel Incl. Flights just £96
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: 22/01/2019 – 24/01/2019 (Cheapest dates)
- Alternative dates: Dates from January 2019 – April 2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London (all airports)
- Alternative airports:
- Destination airport: Barcelona (BCN)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ilunion Barcelona
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Eixample District
- Meals: Breakfast
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £96 per person based on two adults sharing