Berlin offers the perfect holiday. You can see this wonderful city however you like, whether you’re into cafes and relaxation, history or a pulsating nightlife. I found this week-long bargain Berlin holiday using Expedia.
Bargain Berlin Holiday
This great deal includes a 7-night stay at the 4-star Movenpick Hotel Berlin. This hotel boasts an excellent location in the trendy area of Kreuzberg. This area is known for its counter-culture spirit and urban regeneration. You’ll find many cafes, art centres and designer shops alongside some arresting street art. You’ll be a stone’s throw from the underground metro which will take you to Alexanderplatz in minutes. The Movenpick Hotel itself is highly-rated by previous guests for its location, friendliness and modern rooms.
Berlin has the perfect blend of intriguing history, beautiful architecture and a subversive culture. If you want to see the main sights of the city such as Checkpoint Charlie, Alexander Platz, Tiergarten and the Bundestag then you take a short ride on the S-Bahn or U-Bahn which is stone’s throw from your hotel. You’d be wise to visit the interactive and fascinating Film and Television Museum or Klunkerkranich, the rooftop garden space and bar. You won’t be bored in this amazing city!
If sounds like the summer holiday you’ve been waiting, then follow the link below to book!
- Bargain Berlin Holiday: 7 Nights in Central 4* Hotel Incl. Manchester Flights just £264pp
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 10/07/2018 – 17/07/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Manchester MAN
- Destination airport: Berlin SXF
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Movenpick Hotel Berlin
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Kreuzberg, Berlin
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Airport transfer:
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £264 per person based on two adults sharing