If you’ve never been to Berlin then you’re just missing out, with this bargain Berlin minibreak you can dive into the coolest city in Europe. You’ll fly from London Stansted to Berlin where you’ll stay in a lovely and well-rated Airbnb with your own private room for only £72! Find out more about your trip below.
Bargain Berlin Minibreak
You’ll be staying in your own private room in a city centre apartment. The host has been very well reviewed with 4.5/5 from 181 reviews which makes him one of the best reviewed on the website. Previous guests have lavished praise on the central location, only several U-Bahn stops away from the cultural heart of the city, Kreuzberg. A bit further along the tube line, you have the brilliant East-Side Gallery, where tragedy meets modern art as the remains of the Berlin Wall have been turned into a memorial and mural.
Otherwise, Berlin is so vastly full of things to see and do from museums to the craziest nightlife you’ll find anywhere that I couldn’t possibly do it all justice here. For a more in-depth run-down, I’d recommend my Berlin Tips and Berlin Food Guide as useful sources.
- Bargain Berlin Minibreak: 2 Nights Stay in Central Apartment with Flights only £72
- Provider: Airbnb + My Flight Finder
- Travel period: 20/09/2018 – 22/09/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Other Airports (price varies): Edinburgh, Glasgow
- Destination airport: Berlin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: on TripAdvisor
- Location: 2 Miles to district Kreuzberg
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £72 per person based on two adults sharing