Iceland is on a lot of people’s bucket lists and it isn’t hard to see why: the Northern Lights, geysers, mountains and Blue Lagoon are some of this island’s most iconic natural splendours. While it can be hard to find a holiday here that won’t burn a hole in your pocket, I found this bargain Iceland holiday on TravelSupermarket.
Bargain Iceland Holiday
This deal includes a four-night stay at the Galtafell Guesthouse in Reykjavik. This guesthouse has some pretty outstanding reviews from past guests who loved its central but quiet location, comfortable rooms and friendly owners. When it comes to location, this hotel couldn’t be more perfect. You’ll be a short stroll away from the popular Laugavegur shopping street, the National Museum and Hallgrímskirkja Church.
There’s plenty to see in beautiful Reykjavik but Iceland is noted for its stunning natural wonders so hit the road! I would recommend going on one of the Golden Circle tours. This includes most of the breathtaking landmarks on the island. Don’t miss out on the Blue Lagoon, a geothermal oasis guaranteed to have you feeling relaxed. During March, you still have the chance to see the Northern Lights so don’t miss out on this stunning phenomenon.
Don’t miss out! Book this deal below.
- Bargain Iceland Holiday: 4 Nights in Great Hotel Incl. Flights just £211
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Travel period: 10/03/2019 – 14/03/2019
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: London Luton
- Destination airport: Reykjavik
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Galtafell Guesthouse
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £211 per person based on two adults sharing