I found you this Bargain Kefalonia Holiday – so get packing it’s leaving next week! Kefalonia is a beautiful Greek island, with sparkling Mediterranean seas, white sandy beaches and pretty coves. You’ll be staying near Lourdas, where there’s plenty to keep you occupied for a week! You should definitely explore the long beach between Lourdas and Trapezaki, and on the way you’ll also come across cute souvenir shops too! Nearby, you can also drive up Mount Ainos, the highest mountain in the Ionian islands, which is situated in a National Park. In Lourdas itself, you can enjoy a traditionally Greek night out at one of the music bars, tuck into one of the island’s traditional pies at a taverna, or sit on a roof terrace looking out over Lourdas Bay!
The Lovidis Studios have a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! The family-run Lovidis Studios have a village-like feel, and have great location between the peaceful old town of Lourdas and sand-and-single beach! There is also an outdoor pool and a pool bar on site. You’ll be staying in a terracotta-topped studio for two, surrounded by plants and flowering gardens (no meals are included).
I found this deal on Thomson! Please book with them directly. Have an amazing holiday!
- Bargain Kefalonia Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights & Transfers for only £92pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Thomson
- Travel dates: 6 – 13 June 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Includes 15kg check in luggage pp
- Hotel: Lovidis Studios
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 93 reviews
- Destination: Kefalonia, Greece
- Meals: self-catering
- Airport transfer included
- Price: only £92 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly