Come to visit one of the most stunning cities in Europe with this bargain Lisbon city break. It includes a 2-night stay in a 4-star roof terrace hotel with flights from Stansted for only £111pp. I found this deal on Voyageprive. Read on to find out more about your holiday.
Bargain Lisbon City Break
You’ll be staying in the 4-star Skyna Hotel Lisbon. This is an excellent bargain stay considering the brilliant reviews they have gotten from previous guests. The Skyna was particularly praised for its comfortable rooms and its great location right beside the lovely Eduardo Park. The tram is nearby and would bring you to the city centre within minutes. Breakfast will be provided each morning, as well as a bottle of the house wine as complimentary when you order dinner in the hotel’s restaurant.
I love this beautiful city. The São Jorge Castle is absolutely stunning and its position on the biggest hill overlooking the city makes it a must-visit location for the view alone. Go visit the retro store A Vida Portuguesa, housed in a delightfully colorful building, where they sell traditional Portuguese toys and other products that’d be perfect as a souvenir. The Portuguese cuisine is famous for its seafood so you’ll have to go try Palácio Chiado, a wonderful seafood restaurant that’s very affordable.
I found this deal over on Voyage Prive so be sure you’ve booked with them directly! Remember, after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Bargain Lisbon City Break: 2 Nights in 4-star Rooftop Terrace Hotel With Welcome Drink, Wine, Breakfast & Return Flights Just £111
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: 27/11/2018 – 29/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Lisbon
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Skyna Hotel Lisbon 4*
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Beside Eduardo Park
- Meals: Breakfast
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £111 per person based on two adults sharing