The Spanish capital is an excellent place to escape for a few days. Warmer weather, friendly people and a city packed with things to see and do! I found this deal for you on Trivago & my Flight Finder. Read on to find out more!
Bargain Madrid Getaway
The Hostal Montalo offers private rooms and a competitive alternative to the more expensive hotels in the city. I chose it for you mainly because of the rave reviews (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of reviews + Certificate of Excellence) from previous guests who stayed here and praised the excellent location and quality of accommodation they received for the price. This is definitely a no-frills stay for someone looking to get out and explore a world-class city without breaking the bank. Visitors should definitely go see the King’s Palace or the Santiago Bernabeu of the famous FC Real Madrid!
Book this trip by clicking the links below. You can also try changing the dates as there are plenty of others available which might suit you. Have a great trip!
- Bargain Madrid Getaway: 2 Nights in Top-Rated City Centre Hostel with Flights from Birmingham, Glasgow and London from £109
- Provider: Trivago & my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 22/10/2018 – 24/10/2018 (other dates available)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Birmingham
- Destination airport: Madrid
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hostal Montalo
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: City Centre
- Meals: Not Included
- Airport transfer: Not Included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £109 per person based on two adults sharing