As November brings it’s notorious grey days and cold winds, us Brits need to still get our fix of Vitamin 10! So why not head to the gorgeous Malta Coast this November and give yourself a well-deserved treat! Grab this deal before its gone on Travel Supermarket!
Bargain Malta Getaway
The 4* Solana Hotel & Spa has a 4/5 Tripadvisor rating and has an overwhelming number of positive reviews about the facilities in the hotel, the friendly staff and excellent location. I am sure once you are there, you will be longing to stay! With an inviting infinity pool and a luxurious spa calling your name, you will feel as if you’ve stepped into paradise! November is a great time to hit the waves and try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping surfing!
If ancient myths and awe-inspiring relics are more of interest to you, then I recommend a visit to the old capital – Mdina. This picturesque part of the island oozes charm and mystery, whilst reflecting the laid-back culture with boutique cafes that are perfect for whiling away the hours! If you’ve still got time, why not head over to the sister islands Gozo and Comino to live life to the max in the Med!
Just click any of the links to book this deal, and you can find the resort by using the rating filter! Enjoy :)
- Bargain Malta Getaway: 4 nights in Well-Rated Resort incl. Return Flights only £118
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Travel period: 11/11/2018 -15/11/2018
- Alternative dates
- 09/11/2018 – 11/11/2018 £137
- 13/11/2018 – 17/11/2018 £118
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Luqa
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Solana Hotel & Spa
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Mellieha, Malta Coast
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £118 per person based on two adults sharing