Who doesn’t dream of an early Spring trip to celebrate the Winter thaw? I’ve found a bargain trip for you with flights to the gorgeous capital of Latvia with flights and breakfast included on Trivago & my Flight Finder. Read on to find out more!
Bargain Riga Break
The Rixwell Old Riga Palace 4* is a terrific hotel located in the beautiful Old Town of Riga, A UNESCO world heritage site. An up and coming destination, Riga is regularly being promoted as the ‘Prague of the East’ and at the amazing prices you can get for top-quality hotels there, we will be hearing a lot more about it in years to come. There is also a vibrant restaurant and bar scene that again taste great but cost a fraction of what we’d pay in the UK.
I’ve listed some dates below that let you give this hidden gem a visit.
Departures from London
Departures from Manchester
- Bargain Riga Break: 2-4 Nights in 4* Hotel with Breakfast and Flights from just £53
- Provider: Trivago & my Flight Finder
- Travel period: February 2019
- Length of stay: 2-4 nights
- Departure airport: London
- Destination airport: Riga
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Rixwell Old Riga Palace 4*
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: in Riga Old Town
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £53 per person based on two adults sharing