The west coast of Canada is home to an absolute treasure in the form of the city of Vancouver. This bargain Vancouver getaway that I have put together using a combination of my Flight Finder and Airbnb gives you the perfect chance to explore some of the most scenic territories you are ever likely to come across.
Bargain Vancouver Getaway
This personally is my favourite type of city in the sense that there seems to be the perfect balance of urban and natural beauty present. There is a thriving cultural scene with loads of diversity and people are so incredibly friendly. As well as the numerous parks and beautiful watery surroundings, Vancouver is also in close proximity with truly stunning mountainous landscapes that are well worth exploring.
The accommodation for this deal is and Airbnb that you and your travel buddy will have all to yourself. It has received some really great feedback from past visitors and places you right in the heart of the historic East Village portion of the city. The flights for this offer are with WestJet and departing from London Gatwick. :)
Don’t miss out on the chance to explore true beauty. Follow the links to book today.
- Bargain Vancouver Getaway: 6 Nights in Super Airbnb & Return Flights only £540
- Provider: Airbnb & My Flight Finder
- Travel period: 14/09/2018 – 20/09/2018
- Length of stay: 6 Nights
- Departure airport: London Gatwick
- Destination airport: Vancouver (YVR)
- Airline: WestJet
- Accommodation: Cosy East Village Retreat
- Score: 4.5/5 on Airbnb
- Location: ca. miles from city centre
- Meals: Not Included
- Airport transfer: Not Included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £540 per person based on two adults sharing