I’ve found a bargain Vilnius getaway on Trivago & Sky Scanner. This lets you spend two nights in a well-reviewed hotel with breakfast included and flights from Luton. Read on to find out more about this amazing deal!
Bargain Vilnius Getaway
The Ecotel Vilnius is definitely a simple establishment that does what it says on the tin. There are swankier hotels in the city but much more expensive. What it does it does well. It’s well-located in the city centre and it’s very affordable. Take advantage of the breakfast on offer so you can live it up in a fancy restaurant later! It’ll be much cheaper to do this than in the UK!
Lovely Lithuanian Capital
There are bus tours that drive out to the lovely Trakai Castle island complex. A wonderful red-bricked medieval structure. Then take an afternoon to walk around the charming Vilnius Old Town. This is much bigger than some European old towns so definitely give about 3 hours for this. As for eating, you absolutely have to try Cepelinai, stuffed potato dumplings. Tigrasi is my favourite cafe bar in the city. The food there is delicious. All in all, this is wonderful city to explore for a couple of days. Have fun!
- Bargain Vilnius Getaway: 2 Nights in Well-Rated Hotel with Breakfast and Flights only £66
- Provider: Trivago & Sky Scanner
- Travel period: 09/10/2018 – 11/10/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Luton
- Destination airport: Vilnius
- Airline: Ryanair & Wow Airlines
- Hotel: Ecotel Vilnius
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not Included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £66 per person based on two adults sharing