I found you this lovely Bari Break! In the South of Italy, Bari is a city with a large university and consequently large student population, which gives it a cool, hippy vibe and a lively nightlife scene! Top historical buildings include Bari’s Basilica, the cathedral and the castle, Castello Svevo. There’s several museums to choose from too, including Museo del Succorpo della Cattedrale (inside the cathedral) and Museo Nicolaiano which contains items relating to the Basilica San Nicola. If you like your music, be sure to check out the recently renovated Opera House there too!
Your Bari Break
The 4* Hotel Barion has a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to love it too! This hotel is situated between Bari and Brindisi and has 95 rooms, you’ll be staying in a double room with the usual amenities including free Wi-Fi access. The on site restaurant serves Puglian cuisine, using seasonally grown products and freshly caught fish from the coast. The hotel has a beautiful rooftop garden, from where you can enjoy your breakfast (included in this deal price) with views of the Adriatic Sea every morning.
- Bari Break: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights for only £109 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago and My Flight Fare Finder
- Travel dates: 6 – 9 May 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Liverpool
- Alternative airports & Dates: Stansted (from £58 pp), Manchester (from £138 pp)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Barion
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 580 reviews
- Location: approx. 8.8 miles from city centre
- Destination: Bari, Italy
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer not included
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £109 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- Prices correct at time of publication – subject to availability!