Enjoy this Mediterranean this October with a three night Bari city break! This city in the region of Puglia boasts a gorgeous waterfront, delicious food and a wealth of historical buildings. I found this deal using Hotels and my Flight Finder tool.
Bari City Break
This deal includes a three-night stay in the Zodiacus Hotel in central Bari. This well-rated guesthouse is close to several landmarks and sights in Bari. You’ll be within walking distance of the medieval Norman-Hohenstaufen Castle, Teatro Piccini, the University of Bari and the Civic Museum.
Bari in South Italy offers a great city break in October if you’re looking for a warmer destination. With a large student population, you can expect and a lively nightlife scene. This all contrasted against a beautiful array of historical buildings. While here, make sure you check out the aforementioned landmarks near your hotel. Head to the stunning old town for a coffee and visit the remains of St Nicholas (Santa Claus) in the Basilica di San Nicola. As the sea gate of Puglia, Bari boasts a beautiful marina so make sure to get lunch here. I recommend trying the amazing focaccia or some octopus!
To book this deal, just follow the links below!
- Bari City Break: 3 Nights in Great Guesthouse Incl. Flights for just £143
- Provider: Hotels and Kayak
- Travel period: 08/10/2018 – 11/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London LTN
- Return Airport: London STN
- Destination airport: Bari BRI
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Zodiacus
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Central Bari
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £143 per person based on two adults sharing