Explore Italy’s most gorgeous region, home of Pompeii, Amalfi and Vesuvius, with this great Bay of Naples break with car hire included!
10 Night Bay of Naples Holiday Including 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Flights And Car Hire
With this fabulous package from Expedia and CarRentals.co.uk you will be spending 10 nights in a 4* hotel by the Bay of Naples and have your breakfast, flights and hire car included, all for just £285 per person – the perfect way to explore this beautiful and fascinating region of Italy.
Flights are from London Stansted to Naples, and including car rental your travel is all sorted. There are many great value flights to Naples from the UK though, so if these dates or this airport doesn’t suit you just use Skyscanner to find the cheapest flights and then swap the dates in Expedia.
Hotel Augustus is set in Ottaviano, in Vesuvius National Park. It offers free Wi-Fi and rooms with LCD satellite TV, air conditioning, and a minibar. The Augustus Hotel is easily reached from the A30 motorway, and with a car is within easy reach of all of the sights in the area. Mount Vesuvius and the unspoilt nature of the national park are nearby. You’ll have your breakfast included too. Although Ottaviano is slightly more rustic, if you have a car (as you would with this deal) then it’s the perfect base to explore the Bay of Naples. This hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor.
The Bay of Naples is one of the most interesting and beautiful regions of Italy, with a veritable wealth of things to see and do. Your hotel is set in the natural surrounds of the Vesuvius National Park, and with your car you can easily climb the mountain for a stroll around the caldera at the top, which offers magnificent views over the ancient city of Pompeii and the Bay of Naples. Pompei is another must-see in the region, as is its smaller brother of Herculaneum which is even more incredibly well-preserved. The city of Naples, where that international Italian favourite, pizza, was first conceived has some great museums and restaurants – surely a pizza in its birthplace is an Italian experience that you just have to indulge in! You’re also in a prime position to explore Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast, and even take a boat trip to the famous island of Capri – there really is so much to fill your 10 days, and with a car you’ll have the flexibility to go wherever you want and make your own itinerary.
- Bay of Naples: 10 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Flights and Car Hire only £285
- Travel dates: Sunday 27th September to Wednesday 7th October 2015
- Length of stay: 10 nights
- Approx. air temperature during stay: 22°C
- Approx. water temperature during stay: 25°C
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative airports: London Gatwick, or use Skyscanner to find alternative flights
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: Augustus Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 67 reviews
- Location: Vesuvius National Park
- Destination: Bay of Naples
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer in Naples: rental car pick-up is from the airport
- Rental car: around £60 per person on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £185 per person based on 2 adults sharing