For us Brits, the weather is already taking a turn for the worst, but this is not the case in Spain! In October, you can expect Barcelona to remain around 22° which is perfect for lying on the beach and splashing around in the Sea. And even better, the property I have found you overlooks the sea meaning you are a stone’s throw away from one of Spain’s finest stretches of coastline!
Beachfront Barcelona Getaway
I have found you this spectacular break in October on Expedia, so be sure you book with them. Hotel Llar de Capitans features a spacious terrace where you have panoramic views of the cobalt sea and glimmering orange sunsets, so enjoy every night with a glass of Sangria in hand and your partner in the other! :) Aside from the multitude of watersports available on the beach, such as jet skiing, windsurfing, and banana boating, you are in a pretty town full of friendly locals and top-rated restaurants. As night approaches, find a cute little restaurant and sample some fresh seafood or dine out in Badalona and feast on a family-size paella!
Barcelona is easily reachable in 30 minutes, so why not devote a day to pure beach relaxation and another day to cultural sightseeing in the cosmopolitan heart of Barcelona.
If this sounds like a dream for you, just book on Expedia with any of the links! :)
- Beachfront Barcelona Getaway: 3 nights in a Fabulous Hotel with Return Flights from London only £107
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 10/10/2018 – 13/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Barcelona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Llar de Capitans
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: El Masnou, 20 km outside of barcelona
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: none
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £107 per person based on two adults sharing (€3 due at the hotel)