No need to shiver this January while the warm sunny isles are beckoning! Also no need for reckoning on how to get to or stay in these fabled islands thanks to what I found using Tripadvisor & my Flight Finder. Read on to find out more!
Beautiful Azores Break
The Hotel Talisman 4* (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) is an excellent hotel with a gorgeous rooftop pool that makes bathing under the sun a doddle. It offers a good variety at its breakfast buffet and has a great location right in the centre of town with plenty of restaurants nearby. The ocean is only a short walk away and its possible to get a bus 10 minutes down the road to reach the nearby beach of Rosta do Cao. The Azores are absolutely beautiful, definitely make it your business to visit the volcanic lakes of Caldeira das Sete Cidades, it’s breathtaking.
- Beautiful Azores Break: 7 Nights in Gorgeous 4* Rooftop Pool Hotel in Sao Miquel with Breakfast & Flights only £186!
- Provider: Tripadvisor & my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 19/01/2018 – 26/01/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: London
- Destination airport: Ponta Delgada
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Talisman 4*
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: San Miquel, Azores
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £186 per person based on two adults sharing