If you’re tired of the same old city breaks I have a break to one of the most underrated destinations in Europe. All of the best parts of Italy are distilled into this great city! This beautiful Bergamo getaway I’ve found on Expedia is seriously hard to beat.
Beautiful Bergamo Getaway
During your time in this gorgeous city, you’ll be staying at the Mercure Bergamo Centro Palazzo Dolici. This 4* hotel has a fantastic reputation with those that have stayed there and has an amazing location to back it up. People just love how central this hotel is. Each of the rooms comes fully equipped with everything you need for a relaxing stay. You don’t have to take my word for it though after well over 1000 reviews it has a 4 out of 5 rating on TripAdvisor!
I managed to find this amazing offer on Expedia, so you’ll be able to book everything in just a couple of clicks. You have a couple of options when it comes to booking your departure airport. I’ve found flights departing from Manchester and London Stanstead as well. Bergamo is the perfect example of a historic renaissance city. There are loads of beautiful buildings to explore during your time in the city. Don’t forget that fantastic Italian cooking too ;)
All of the details are just below including links to the deals departing from alternative airports. Happy travels!
- Beautiful Bergamo Getaway: 3 Nights Stay in the Centre of Bergamo in a 4* Hotel incl. Return Flights for £106
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 24/11/2018 – 27/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Alternative airport: Manchester, Liverpool
- Destination airport: Malpensa Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Mercure Bergamo Centre Palazzo Dolci
- Score: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Bergamo city centre
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £106 per person based on two adults sharing