Barcelona. It’s heaven, isn’t it? With such an exciting atmosphere in the city, and tonnes of little alleyways to explore, there is never a dull moment when you come to the Catalan capital. Come and see it for yourself with this fabulous stay in a swanky 5* hotel I spotted over on Trivago. With great flights from Liverpool available from my Flight Finder, your ideal Barca mini break is just two clicks away!
Book a sweet break to Barcelona!
The hotel I’ve found is the 5* Meliá Barcelona Sarriá, which has a great 4/5 TripAdvisor rating as well as a Certificate of Excellence. The hotel is in the centre of the action, and is just a short walk away from the infamous Sagrada Familia which you simply MUST go and visit during your stay in Barcelona. The hotel itself is modern and bright, and each of the rooms in this hotel are jaw-droppingly chic. When you want to relax totally, you can chill out in the YHI Wellness Spa for a decadent treatment. And if you ‘re a little peckish, you don’t have to go too far. The hotel’s restaurant, Ona Restaurant, has some amazing Mediterranean cuisine to sample.
- Barcelona: 3 Nights in Stunning 5* Hotel with Return Flights from Liverpool from £259 pp
- Provider: hotel deal with Trivago, flights booked with my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 15 – 18 July 2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Liverpool
- Destination airport: Barcelona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 5* Meliá Barcelona Sarriá
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Location: ca. 1.5 miles from city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer is not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £259 per person based on two adults sharing