I’ve found a truly wonderful getaway today. Brussels is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, and not only is it home to some stunning architecture but you can also find a feast of delicious foods to try out. Between smooth chocolate and sweet waffles, the Belgian capital has something to tickle your tastebuds.
Jet off to Brussels
With this deal that I spotted over on Voyage Prive, you’ll be staying in the 4* NH Brussels City Centre (3.5/5 TripAdvisor) The hotel is close to the Brussels’ famous shopping street, Avenue Louise, so it’s the perfect place to pick up a few bargains. Be sure to bring your credit card. If you want some culture, check out the Royal District which is full of lively museums and art galleries. The Grand Palace, the Royal Palace (the residence of the Belgian royal family) is really close to your hotel, as well as some really fantastic restaurants. Perfect for dining in when you’ve worked up an appetite exploring the city.
You’ll be staying in a Premium Room on a bed and breakfast basis. So there’s the perfect opportunity to fill up before you head off to see the sights.
I found this deal on Voyage Prive. Book with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Brussels: 2 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights from £136pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 10 – 12 March 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Alternative airports: London, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Bristol, Newcastle
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* NH Brussels City Centre
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: Brussels, Belgium
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage included
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £135.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing