I don’t know about you, but for me January can be quite depressing! It’s the longest time to Christmas, the parties have stopped, and you need a little pick me up. The third Monday in January is traditionally known as Blue Monday, so I’ve spotted a lovely Brussels solo trip to banish those blues for good! Get your bags packed for two nights full of fun!
Brussels Solo Trip
I’ve spotted a very cute apartment in Ixelles for you to stay in! The apartment is part of a charming little terrace that overlooks the rooftops of Brussels. It’s a rooftop apartment on the fourth floor, fully furnished, and super bright and airy. Velux windows let in tonnes of light that really will brighten your days! The kitchen has a coffee machine for you to use, so you can get that cosmopolitan feeling before you have headed out to explore the city!
Brussels is awash with exciting things to see! There’s the Grand Palace, home to the Belgian royal family. Take a trip to Mini Europe for a tour around the continent in just hours. And, of course, indulge in some waffles and Belgian chocolate before you come home. Heaven! Book your break using the links I’ve provided below for you!
- Brussels Solo Trip: 2 Nights in the City with Flat in Ixelles and Manchester Flights £166
- Provider: AirBnB and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 21/01/2019 – 23/01/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Destination airport: Brussels Charleroi
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: apartment in Ixelles
- Score: 5/5 on AirBnB
- Location: Ixelles
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £166 based on one adult