I’ve really found a lovely break for you today! If you have never been to Budapest then you certainly need to pick up this wonderful getaway that I spotted over on Wowcher.
Break away to beautiful Budapest
With this lovely deal over on Wowcher you’ll be staying for two nights in the fabulous 4* Three Corners Hotel Bristol which has a great 4/5 TripAdvisor rating and a Certificate of Excellence. The hotel is in the trendy Downtown area of the city, and you’re very close to the city’s largest shopping centre, the Arena Plaza, as well as to the Keleti Station so getting around the city is a breeze.
The city of Budapest is full of hot springs. So, while you’re here, a trip to one of the many thermal baths in the city is a definite must. With this deal, you get private entrance to the lovely Széchenyi Spa where you can spend a whole afternoon relaxing in both the indoor and outdoor pools. Or, if culture is your thing, then why not head to Castle Hill where you can find the Royal Palace, National Gallery and Matthias Church. Don’t forget your tummy, either. There’s some really delicious food you need to experience here.
I found this lovely getaway over on Wowcher so be sure that you have booked with them to experience the best of this beautiful city.
- Budapest: 2 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Spa Entrance & Flights from £79pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- You must buy two vouchers.
- Travel dates: valid for travel on selected dates until 31 March 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Can stay for three nights starting from £99pp
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: 4* Three Corners Hotel Bristol
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 779 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: approx. miles from city centre
- Destination: Budapest, Hungary
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £79 per person based on 2 adults sharing