I just love Barcelona. It’s a great city full of life, and there’s just so much to do and to see. Why not head there with this lovely holiday that I spotted over on Expedia giving you a fabulous night in a stunning hotel where you can really enjoy the atmosphere of the Catalan capital.
Blag a break to Barca!
With this Expedia getaway there’s really nothing to worry about. You’ll get return flights from Glasgow Prestwick to Barcelona, and you’ll be staying in the wonderful 4* Barceló Raval (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor). The hotel has a stunning rooftop bar, where you can relax by the pool with a cocktail or a delicious glass of Sangría. Your room is perfectly furnished with a comfy bed, either a King sized one or two singles. There’s black out blinds available so you can get a great night’s sleep. You’ll also be treated to amazing views of the city and its rooftops. There’s a Nespresso machine in your room too, perfect for starting your day with a relaxing cup of coffee to wake you up properly.
I found this fabulous city break over on Expedia so be sure you have booked with them directly. Have a great time!
- Barcelona: 2 Nights incl 4* Hotel & Flights from £132 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel dates: 23 – 24 April 2018
- Length of stay: 1 nights
- Other dates available
- Airport of departure: Glasgow Prestwick
- Alternative airports: Glasgow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Barceló Raval
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: Barcelona, Spain
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage only included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £132 per person based on 2 adults sharing