Aren’t you just in love with Italy? I utterly adore this country and I never can seem to get enough of it. If you’re like me and love to live the dolce vita then I have found a simply perfect getaway! You will utterly adore the hotel that I’ve spotted for you today, I guarantee it!
Book a beautiful chateaux stay
You’ll be staying in the gorgeous 4* Palazzo Viviani Castello which has a 4/5 TripAdvisor rating and was awarded a Certificate of Excellence. This hotel is found in what was once a medieval village, but it’s right up to date. This is a building with all the modern elegance you need, but still nods back to that old time charm. So it really is the perfect place to stay. You’ll be staying in a Classic Room with breakfast available each morning before you go out and explore the area of Rimini which is where you will be staying. There are so many beautiful sights in this area, so hiring a car is an absolute must. Want to stay a little closer to home? Take them up on their offer of 10% off wellness treatments in their spa. There’s even one hour’s entrance free for you both!
I found this amazing offer on Voyage Privé so be sure you have booked with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Rimini: 2 Nights in Stunning Chateaux with Breakfast, Treatments Discounts, WiFi & Return Flights from £112 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Privé
- Travel dates: 12 – 14 June 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Bristol
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Palazzo Viviani Castello
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Montefridolfo, Rimini
- Destination: Italy
- Board: breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £112 per person based on 2 adults sharing