While the Balkans once evoked reminders of a darker period in history. However, the region has really come into its own as a top tourist destination. Montenegro’s Bay of Kotor is no exception: you’ll find medieval villages, mountains and small slivers of beaches along the coast. It’s a truly magnificent place to steal away to! I found this beautiful Kotor break using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool so dive right in!
Beautiful Kotor Break
This deal includes a three-night stay at the Hotel Bokeljski Dvori in the small town of Prčanj in the Bay of Kotor You’ll love looking over at the coast from your balcony, taking in the panoramic views. Make sure to check out the hotel’s restaurant for some top-notch seafood. This hotel has great reviews from previous guests and a Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor.
The spectacular Bay of Kotor is fastly becoming a beloved holiday destination. In the town of Prčanj, you’ll find plenty of old stone buildings, a beach, olive orchards and beautiful gardens. Cruise along Prčanj’s coastal attractions by renting a bike from the hotel or hit the beach which is 500m away! Wedged between mountains, the town of Kotor is medieval and winding. At night, the town lights up dramatically and the bars and nightclubs come alive. The city offers plenty of gorgeous landmarks such as the old town walls, the Sea Gate, St Tryphon’s Cathedral and the quirky Cats Museum.
- Beautiful Kotor Break: 3 Nights in Great Hotel Incl. Flights just £127
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Travel period: 15/10/2018 – 18/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London LGW
- Destination airport: Tivat Airport
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Hotel Bokeljski Dvori
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Kotor, Montenegro
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Airport transfer:
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £127 per person based on two adults sharing