I love a cheeky little city break in early December. It’s the ideal way to finish up the year, and it’s a lovely way to get really into the festive spirit. Why not indulge in this lovely Krakow city trip I’ve put together thanks to Trivago and my trusty Flight Finder?
Krakow City Trip in December
You’ll be staying for three nights in the luxurious and modern Golden Tulip Krakow City Centre, which could not have a better location. It’s just 30 metres from the city’s main square, which is a hub of excitement. There’s so much to see in the city, and the beautiful St Mary’s Church in the square is the starting point for several walking tours across the city. I definitely recommend checking them out! You’ve got breakfast included in your stay, so there’s no need to worry about feeling peckish while you’re out and about. If you’re looking for a great place for lunch, I can’t recommend Charlotte more. You won’t regret coming to visit this French bakery!
The hotel’s bedrooms are modern and totally chic. There’s muted decor, work spaces, a safe for your belongings and some peace of mind, and high speed Wi-Fi and cable TV for some entertainment in the evening. That’s if you decide not to head out on the town and party into the late hours! There are so many pubs and clubs in the city, you’re spoiled for choice. If you’re looking for some more tips for your Krakow city trip, why not check out my super handy travel guide? Book your break with the links I’ve provided below!
- December Krakow City Trip: 3 Night Stay in Modern and Central 4* Hotel with Breakfast and Flights from London £123
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 10/12/2018 – 13/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Golden Tulip Krakow City Centre
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: close to the central square
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £123 per person based on two adults sharing