Eastern Europe is an amazing place to go to for a break. One of the stunning places to head to is Montenegro, and if you’ve yet to cross it off your bucket list then I suggest you jump on this awesome minibreak that I spotted over on Voyage Prive. You’ll be staying in a gorgeously glam 4* hotel right by the shores of the Adriatic Sea, and I can’t think of anywhere better to relax!
Make way to Montenegro
Your hotel is the 4* Kalamper Hotel & Spa, rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor. The hotel is found on the Adriatic Sea, and you’re in a truly stunning location. You’ll be waking up with some breath taking views of the sea, and it will be truly sparkling as you awaken. Then you can go and explore the palatial hotel you’re staying in, enjoy a delicious breakfast, and go out and get to know the local area. The charm of the old town is just a 15 minute drive away, and you can take a short 25 minute trip to Ulcinj. This town is well known for its delicious food and wines, so be sure to come with an empty stomach! The hotel has a spa on site, perfect for total relaxation.
I found this getaway over on Voyage Prive, be sure to book there. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Montenegro: 3 Nights incl Half Board 4* Hotel & Flights from £210 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 10 – 13 October 2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Flight to Dubrovnik in Croatia.
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Bristol, Belfast, East Midlands
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 4* Kalamper Hotel & Spa
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: shores of the Adriatic Sea
- Destination: Bar, Montenegro
- Meals: half board
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £210 per person based on 2 adults sharing