Wowee, I really have found you a stunning getaway today! If you have never been to the beautiful Arabic paradise of Morocco but it’s on your list, then this is the getaway that you’ve been waiting for!
A Gorgeous Riad in Marrakech
With this lovely deal from Voyage Prive you’ll be staying in the Riad Al Walidine which has an unbeatable 5/5 TripAdvisor rating! That’s how you know you really are getting the best of the best here. You’re staying in one of the beautiful and individually designed Deluxe Room on a bed and breakfast basis, or you can opt to upgrade to a suite! Not just that, you will also be treated to one delicious dinner for free during your stay. The Riad will also give you the very best of welcomes, with a VIP reception with tea and Moroccan pastries to enjoy. How blissful! The Riad is in the centre of the medina, so be sure that you go out and explore this wonderful city, too.
I found this awesome getaway over on Voyage Prive so be sure that you have booked with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Marrakech Riad Stay: 3 Nights incl Deluxe Riad, Breakfast, Dinner & Flights from £166pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 21 – 24 May 2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Bristol, Liverpool
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Riad al Walidine
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 11 reviews
- Destination: Marrakech, Morocco
- Meals: breakfast included.
- One dinner included per person during stay. Drinks are not included in this.
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £166 per person based on 2 adults sharing