Cyprus is one of those countries that has it all – fascinating history, art, culture, cuisine and golden stretches of sun-kissed sand. The deal I’ve found on Expedia will transport you to the gorgeous city of Paphos, famed for its ancient mythology and sapphire waters that entice tourists all year round!
Beautiful Paphos Getaway
Soak up the Cypriot bliss during your stay at the Roman Boutique Hotel, complete with large pool, 2 restaurants and authentic decor throughout. Just take a look at your bedroom interior and you will as if you are living amidst the mythical Gods! After filling up on a buffet breakfast which is included in the deal, explore local hotspots, such as Fabrica Hill or Tombs of the Kings. As your hotel is in the heart of the action, choosing a fine restaurant for lunch or dinner by the stunning harbour won’t be a struggle!
There is a never-ending list of historical relics well-worth visiting, but an absolute must is Cyprus’s Mount Olympus! If outdoor excursions are just your thing then a hike amongst the pine and cedar forests of the Troodos Mountains are a must. Feast your eyes over some of the most spectacular churches in the Mediterranean!
Top tip: as the afternoon slips into evening, visit Aphrodite’s Rock, where you can admire the crystal clear waters and watch a magical sunset! If you’re lucky you may even see the extraordinary goddess yourself! ;)
To book this deal just click any of the links :)
- Beautiful Paphos Getaway: 4 nights in Top Rated Hotel incl. Breakfast & Return Flights from Bournemouth, just £121
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 12/11/2018 – 16/11/2018
- Alternative dates:
- 19/11/2018 – 23/11/2018
- 26/11/2018 – 30/11/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Bournemouth
- Destination airport: Paphos
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Roman Boutique Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: central
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £121 per person based on two adults sharing