Have you got your summer holiday this year sorted? Well if not, I’ve got the perfect solution for you right here! Who could refuse a getaway to the blue skies and sunshine that Paphos is bathed in? If Cyprus is still on your bucket list, this the opportunity to tick it off that you’ve been waiting for!
Grab this Paphos getaway!
Take a load off and book this wonderful stay in the 4* Royal Blue Hotel & Spa Paphos. It’s a stunning hotel in the outskirts of the town of Paphos in Cyprus, and it’s hillside location gives you the best views of the town no doubt. There are four outdoor pools for you to laze about in, or maybe just sit near with a delicious and refreshing drink from the bar! Or, you can take a super quick 10 minute drive to the beach if you wanna get some sand between your toes. Don’t forget about a trip into Paphos town, which would be ideal for picking up some local treats! Kings Avenue Mall is a definite must see. The famous Tomb of the Kings is also just under three miles away, and it’s perfect for history buffs.
I found this holiday over on Loveholidays so be sure you book with them directly.
- Paphos: 7 Night Stay in 4* Hotel with Breakfast & Return Flights from London from £277 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- Travel dates: 3 – 11 May 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: 4* Royal Blue Hotel & Spa Paphos
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: Paphos, Cyprus
- Board: breakfast
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £277 per person based on 2 adults sharing