If there’s one city that has truly captured my heart, it’s Paris. I love coming here at every opportunity I get and just taking in the city’s sights, sounds and smells. Live the dream for yourself with this wonderful Paris minibreak I found on Opodo.
Great Paris Minibreak
I spotted a lovely break to the 4* Adagio Paris Montrouge, the ideal base for your Paris minibreak. It’s super close to the shopping streets, so if you bring your credit card it may be in danger! There’s also lots of public transport options around the hotel, so there’s plenty of chances to get into the centre of the city, and see the wonderful sights of the famed City of Lights.
The hotel is a superb base. The rooms here are modern and stylish, and your studio will have a mini kitchen where you can prepare your French breakfast each morning. Isn’t a breakfast of cheese, fruit, croissants and coffee the ideal way to start the day? There’s also a restaurant on site where you can enjoy a delicious meal together. French cuisine is full of warming and comforting delicacies perfect for winter. Be sure you try some beef bourguignon when you’ve come back from a day exploring. If you’re coming to Paris for the first time, or are a seasoned traveller but can’t think of something to do, my travel guide has lots of great options!
To book this break, click the links below and scroll through to find the hotel I’ve mentioned here.
- Paris Minibreak in November: 3 Night Stay in Well Rated Hotel with Flights from London £191
- Provider: Opodo
- Travel period: 15/11/2018 – 18/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London Luton
- Destination airport: Paris Charles de Gaulle
- Return flight arrives in London Gatwick
- Airline: easyJet/Vueling
- Hotel: Adagio Paris Montrouge
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Montrouge, close to the 14th Arrondissement
- Meals: room only. Small kitchenette
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £191 per person based on two adults sharing