When I was little, all I wanted was to live in a loft apartment. It was a dream living situation for someone who grew up in a bungalow. So, to satisfy this love, I’ve put together a little Prague solo break for you to enjoy. It’s got a stay included in a loft apartment in the city, just a short trip to all the excitement and buzz of the main areas of the city.
Lovely Prague solo trip
I’ve spotted a gorgeous loft for you to stay in with an unbeatable location. It’s right next to Florenc bus and metro station, making it the perfect base for your travels. The Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square are both just a short five minute trip away! This apartment is on the second floor of a luxury apartment block, and it’s got a lift available. That saves you the trouble of dragging your luggage upstairs!
The apartment is fully furnished, there’s everything you could want for your stay! A full kitchen with great appliances, a comfy bed to catch 40 winks on, and of course a bathroom with a huge bath and shower. Muted and modern decor finish this apartment off perfectly!
- Prague Solo Trip: 2 Night Stay in Bright and Cosy Loft Apartment with Flights from Edinburgh £158
- Provider: AirBnB and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 13/11/2018 – 15/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Edinburgh
- Destination airport: Prague
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: loft apartment
- Score: 5/5 on AirBnB
- Location: five minutes from Wenceslas Square
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £158 per person based on two adults sharing