I have been searching far and wide to find you a deal in an exciting destination that is probably on millions of peoples’ bucket lists! Unsurprisingly, I arrived in Iceland and its awe-inspiring capital – Reykjavik! Don’t be put off by the fact this deal is in November; consider yourself lucky because it is a wonderful time for a beautiful retreat to Reykjavík and there are endless amounts of things to do! Cosy up next to your loved one, put on a few warm layers and take to the streets. You will soon see the music scene is booming, the Northern Lights are dancing and you are likely to get the first sights of snow!
Beautiful Retreat to Reykjavík
Using Trivago and my Flight Finder, I’ve managed to find you a 3-day adventure in a superbly located hotel – Hlemmur Square. Set in a 1930s art deco building on Laugavegur, Reykjavík’s main shopping street, you are in a prime spot to have breakfast in one of the many boutique and cute cafés. Top tip: try the local coffee and kleina, a delicious Icelandic pastry!
Be sure to visit the iconic Hallgrímskirkja church which is visited by thousands every year and is a fantastic place to capture panoramic shots of the entire city! As night falls, see if you have enough stamina to party like a local, as Reykjavík is gaining a reputation as one of the hottest places to party. With a few glasses of Icelandic schnapps and beer, you will be dancing the night away!
Click any of the links to secure this brill deal! :)
- Beautiful Retreat to Reykjavík: 3 nights stay in Top Rated Hotel in Central Location incl. Return Flights from London only £173pp
- Provider: Trivago & Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 04/11/2018 – 07/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Luton
- Destination airport: Reykjavik
- Airline: Wizz Air
- Hotel: Hlemmur Square
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 0.5 Miles from the city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: none
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £173 per person based on two adults sharing