Stockholm is a place that should be on everyone’s bucket list! If you’ve never experienced the exciting Dutch capital, make sure you don’t miss out on this wonderful Stockholm city break I spotted using Trivago & my Flight Finder!
Beautiful Stockholm City Break
You’ll be staying at the Ibis Styles Stockholm Odenplan, which is situated in the heart of Vasastaden, just across the street from Gustav Vasa Church. There are two gorgeous and green parks nearby too, where you can meander in the afternoons and take in the scenery. Stockholm Odenplan Station is also near to the hotel, bringing you into the centre of the city in no time! As this deal is for the end of November, you will be in the city at the time of the Christmas markets! Nowhere does Christmas better than the Europeans, and you’re about to find out how! Don’t stress too much about the weather – my super helpful guide will give you some peace of mind!
Stockholm has simply so much to see! The city stretches across 14 islands so you can do a little island hopping across the city. Be sure that you take the metro in the city at least once. Even if you don’t hop on a train. The metro stations are beautifully decorated, and have been called the world’s longest art gallery. I found this deal by combining offers on Trivago and my Flight Fare Finder! So just click the links to proceed with the booking. Have a wonderful trip!
- Beautiful Stockholm City Break: 2 nights in Top Rated Central Hotel incl. Breakfast & Return Flights from London £132
- Provider: Trivago & Flight Finder
- Travel period: 16/10/2018 – 20/10/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Stockholm Skavsta
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ibis Styles Stockholm Odenplan
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: central
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: none
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £132 per person based on two adults sharing