Wow, I’ve found you a really beautiful place to escape to today! If there’s one place in Europe you need to go to, then it is surely France. The home of fine wines and delicious cheeses, this is one spot for the foodies. With this deal that I’ve made by combining my Flight Fare Finder and a stunning home I’ve found on AirBnB, you’ll be going to the home of one of those smooth and delicious wines – Bordeaux.
Book this lovely Bordeaux break!
I found this gorgeous stone walled apartment over on AirBnB. The house dates back to the 18th century, but there is no need to worry as it is bang up to date at the moment. There’s a huge amount of character within the walls, and everywhere you turn you will see nods to its history woven between the modern appliances like the high tech kitchen equipment, the espresso machine, and the Blu-Ray player.
The apartment gives you a clear view to the bell tower of St Michel, and you’re right in the heart of the historic city,. The famous antique markets are a five minute walk away. Whatever you decide to do, you will really love this spot.
Find great flights
Use my handy Flight Fare Finder to find the best flights to Bordeaux. Make sure that the apartment is free on the dates you plan to fly! So, what are you waiting for? Book this great deal today using my Flight Fare Finder and AirBnB!
- Bordeaux: 2 Nights incl Stone Walled Apartment & Flights for 5 People from £109pp
- Provider: Apartment must be booked with AirBnB
- Travel dates: depends on availability
- Sample dates: 15 – 17 January 2018
- Length of stay: minimum 2 nights
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: Stone walled apartment
- Rating: 5/5 on AirBnB out of 103 reviews
- Destination: Bordeaux, France
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £109 per person based on 5 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly