There’s nowhere better than Italy for a little break away. With this fabulous Tuscany adventure in December, you have the chance to experience one of Italy’s most picturesque regions. Grab your passport and get out there!
Beautiful Tuscany adventure in December
I’ve spotted for you this amazing villa hotel in the Tuscan countryside. The Villa Saulina Resort Hotel is in the area of Lastra a Signa, found in a 19th century home. It’s set amongst rolling hills, traditional olive groves, and beautiful medieval hamlet gatherings. All this, and the area is just a short 15 kilometre drive from the bustling city of Florence. You really get the best of both worlds here!
The hotel is a fabulous getaway. There’s two lovely pools you can splash around in. The bedrooms are the perfect example of old meets new, with flat screen TVs and air conditioning set in rooms with terracotta floors and wooden ceilings with beautiful beams. You can book this lovely getaway to Tuscany with the links I’ve provided for you below! Just scroll down until you find the hotel I’ve listed here.
- December Tuscany Adventure: 5 Night Stay in Gorgeous Villa Hotel with Flights from London included £141
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Travel period: 05/12/0218 – 10/12/2018
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Departure airport: London
- Destination airport: Pisa
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Villa Saulina Resort Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: ca. 15 minutes from Florence city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £141 per person based on two adults sharing