Sometimes its hard to find to the time to book yourself a getaway in the summer. This can sometimes be a good thing though and this beautiful Venetian escape is proof. This deal that I’ve found on Loveholidays is hard to pass up so follow the link to get everything booked.
Beautiful Solo Venetian Escape
This deal is a great bargain and the hotel is definitely proof of that! The Ute hotel is situated right close to the town centre of Lido di Jesolo and it’s just a short walk all the best places to check out in the area. An even better detail about the location is the fact that its right beside the beach! When you pair this with return flights to Treviso included, this deal becomes an offer thats hard to refuse. Not to mention the fact that the hotel has a fantastic reputation on TripAdvisor after hundreds of reviews.
In terms of getting from the airport to the hotel, transfers aren’t included but its only about a 20-minute journey by taxi so no need to worry. The location is perfect for when you want to just lounge on the beach and soak up the sunshine. For days when you want to see a bit more, the hotel isn’t too far from the city of Venice. From there you can wander around the streets and ride gondolas on the canals. This deal has so much going for it you’re not going to want to pass it up!
Check out all the details below and have an amazing time! :)
- Beautiful Solo Venetian Escape: 7 Nights in a Well Rated Beach Hotel incl. Return Flights just £231
- Provider: Loveholidays
- Travel period: 29/10/2018 – 05/11/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Departure airport: Edinburgh
- Alternative Airports: London Stanstead, Manchester (Prices vary)
- Destination airport: Treviso
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ute
- Score: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Lido di Jesolo, Venetian Riviera
- Meals: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £231