This magnificient floating city is absolutely stunning and is a must-visit destination. No need to break the bank doing it however thanks to this wonderful offer I found on Airbnb & my Flight Finder. With this lovely Airbnb you can stay in an authentic and uncrowded section of the city and still be walking distance to all the major attractions. Read on to find out more!
Beautiful Venice Break
This wonderful Airbnb is located just 20 minutes away from Piazzale Roma which the initial entry point into this ancient city, by boat taxi! I was astonished by my very first trip past the grand canal and being able to see this real-life time capsule up close from the ship. Upon disbarking, I was relieved to find it was only a 5-minute walk from the S.Elena stop to the Airbnb. The host is a very friendly Italian woman born and raised in Venice. I found the bed wonderfully cosy and perfect for two people. The cute fat ginger cat who roamed the apartment and tasty breakfast was good bonuses for sure.
The main draw of this Airbnb is a chance to avoid the crowds and stay in a unique part of town where real Venetians go about their day. You will find canals and wonderful photo opportunities as you would in the tourist-traps, but here you won’t be jostling with 10 other visitors to take the picture! I had a blast on a recent stay in this Airbnb and was so relieved to avoid what can sometimes be a rat-race in the more central areas.
Departures from London
Departures from Manchester
- Beautiful Venice Break: Spend 2-3 Nights in an Excellent & Authentic Airbnb with Flights from just £99
- Provider: Airbnb & my Flight Finder
- Travel period: February & March
- Length of stay: 2-4 nights
- Departure airport: London/Manchester
- Destination airport: Treviso airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Airbnb listing: Room with view+breakfast near Castello, Biennale.
- Score: 5/5 out of 83 reviews + Superhost award
- Location: Venice main island. 20 minutes from St Mark’s square and right beside S. Elena bus boat stop.
- Meals: Continental breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £99 per person based on two adults sharing