I love going to Vienna for a little excitement. It’s just such a beautiful city, so full of life and colour – and not to mention some fantastic architecture. Come get lost in this marvellous city with this lovely city break that I spotted over on Voyage Prive.
Vienna is waiting!
Spend some time in the wonderful city of Vienna with a stay in the 4* Der Wilhelmshof which is rated at 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and also has a Certificate of Excellence. This hotel is right in the heart of Vienna, and it’s decorated with some wonderful contemporary interiors. There are abstract photos of Austrian musicians that were created by local artists. The outside is of course just as beautiful! You can take a break in the hotel’s gardens with a drink, or take the time instead to explore the city. Don’t feel like you have to rush to take it all in though – there’s a late check out on your last day!
I spotted this getaway on Voyage Prive so be sure you book with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Vienna: 2 Night Stay in 4* Central Hotel with Breakfast & Flights from £169 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 4 – 6 June 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Der Wilhelmshof
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Vienna, Austria
- Board: breakfast
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £169 per person based on 2 adults sharing