There are many unknown places in the world that have so much to offer and Beijing is definitely one of those places. The Asian culture seems very unknown to many and I guess that makes it so interesting to get to know it better. For those of you who love to explore new cultures and want to see outstanding sights, then the capital of the People’s Republic of China is perfect for you. It’s the economic, cultural, international trade and communication centre and a great location to start your experience. Visit for example the world-famous Forbidden City which is one of the greatest museums in the world. The palace complex was home to the former emperors and has already inspired many movie directors. From here it’s a piece of cake to discover all the other major attractions, except the Great Wall… nearest part of the wall is Badaling and is located 43 miles from Beijing. This part has been restored a lot and is very nice, but you have to share the nice view with many other tourists. More quiet is the part at Mutianyu which is about 55 miles away. You can rent a taxi in China to get from A to B, the taxi prices are very cheap.
I can tell you that a holiday to Beijing is really worth it and incredibly exciting!
So take the chance to explore this travel gem with the holiday package on expedica.co.uk. They’re offering a great price of only £530 per person based on two people sharing for 12 nights. Your hotel is the 3 star Cinderella Apartments with great 86% on TripAdvisor and is located in the centre of Beijing in the Haidian district. This district is where most of the universities are located. So it’s not really overrun by tourists more likely by students. The staff is very helpful and the rooms are clean and spacious. The rooms are equipped with kitchenettes and there is even a grocery shopping service and laundry service at the hotel.
FYI: please note that you have to purchase a visa to enter China. You need also a valid passport for at least 6 months. I recommend you to read the details here on gov.uk.
- Beijing Holiday Package: 12 Nights incl. good Hotel and Flights for only £530
- Travel period: 19/11/2014 – 01/12/2014
- Travel duration: 12 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 10°C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Turkish Airlines
- Hotel: 3 star Cinderella Apartment
- Rating: 86% on TripAdvisor out of 22 reviews
- Location: centre of Beijing (Haidian)
- Destination: Beijing
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer in Bejing not included. By subway (£3, around 2hrs) or by taxi (£9, 40 mins). Get the directions here.
- Entry: valid passport for at least 6 months and visa necessary. More info on gov.uk
- Price: only £530 per person based on two adults sharing
FYI: If the link doesn’t forward you directly to the deal, please to do following step to get to the deal: on the left side on expedia.co.uk is a box called “filter results” , there you have to type in the name of the hotel Cinderella Apartment. Then press on ‘Go’ and you should see the deal.
Click here for the Beijing Deal