Try a city that’s off the beaten path in 2019! The beauty of the Balkans is being finally being uncovered and with this Belgrade city break that I found using Expedia, you can experience its magical regeneration first hand!
Belgrade City Break
I found you a pretty cool spot to stay in during your three nights in Belgrade. The ArkaBarka Floating Hostel and Apartments are located in one of Belgrade’s many fine parks and floats on the Danube River. This quirky accommodation is just two minutes from the Museum of Contemporary Art and the Palace of Serbia. You’ll be just ten minutes from nearby restaurants and cafes. Arkabarka has great reviews from past guests so read them before making up your mind!
The first thing you’ll notice about Serbia is its bubbling atmosphere. This young European city is shedding the ghosts of its past and emerging as a modern, lively Balkans spot. You’ll find a mish-mash of architecture here, from classic art nouveau buildings to centuries-old fortresses, there is plenty of history within the city’s walls. Check out Republic Square and stop by the National Museum, grab a coffee and watch live music at the Bohemian Skadarlija area. Hop on a raft bar or restaurant on Zemun Quay.
Book this great break by following the links below!
Cheapest London departures:
02/02/2019 – 05/02/2019 – £131
09/02/2019 – 12/02/2019 – £108
23/02/2019 – 26/02/2019 – £153
- Belgrade City Break: 3 Nights in Floating Hotel Incl. Flights just £108
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Destination airport: Belgrade Airport
- Airline: Wizz Air
- Hotel: ArkaBarka Floating Hostel and Apartments
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Belgrade, Serbia
- Meals: Breakfast
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £108 per person based on two adults sharing