Sometimes it’s not that easy to take time off for a super long summer holiday, but that doesn’t mean you have to miss out on the beach completely :) Check out this cheap Benidorm break for 4 nights by the Costa Blanca! I guarantee you will get your fix of sunshine, so hop over and leave the stress behind! :)
Your Benidorm Break!
You’ll be staying in the Luxmar Apartments rated 3/5 on TripAdvisor. Your room comes with all the basic amenities you need. There is free WiFi in public areas, a sun terrace, and an outdoor pool. The Levante Beach is only a short walk, so take your towel and head right out! Restaurants, shops, and bars, are all around, so don’t worry about finding a place to eat. Temperatures will be soaring in August and I’m sure you’re gonna get a decent tan out of this trip :D Benidorm Old Town is perfect for a little day trip. Walk the cobble stone streets and check out the charming cafes. I’m sure you’re gonna love Benidorm, so don’t miss out and book today ;)
I found this deal on Loveholidays!
- Benidorm Break: 4 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £184pp
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays!
- Travel dates: 21 -25 August 2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Prestwick
- alternative airports: Edinburgh (+£21)
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: Luxmar
- Rating: 3/5 on TripAdvisor out of 523 reviews
- Location: Benidorm, Costa Blanca
- Destination: Spain
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer in Alicante: shuttle transfer from £19pp
- Price: only £184 per person based on 2 adults sharing