A little trip to the south of France sounds pretty great, right? With this Bergerac city break from Expedia, you’ll stay in a gorgeous medieval town hotel for two nights with flights included.
Bergerac City Break
This deal includes a two-night stay in the heart of historic Bergerac. The well-rated Hôtel de France Bergerac is a five-minute from the Dordogne River and is close to landmarks such as the Cyrano de Bergerac Statue and Bergerac Maison des Vins. You can catch some rays on the lovely sun terrace, with the weather picking up in Bergerac during March. Past guests have called this hotel “superb” with a lot of praise given to the staff and comfortable rooms!
Bergerac offers peace and quiet in the South of France. While you’re here, take advantage of the beautiful hiking and cycling trails in the Aquitaine countryside or whizz through the Bergerac vineyards. This serene medieval town along the Dordogne is perfect for a short break. Enjoy the region’s world-famous wine, the peaceful walks, canoe trips and museums. Take in the postcard-perfect Old Town with its half-timber house. Brush up on your knowledge of viticulture and have a taste the local wine at the Le Cloître des Récollets.
Book this deal by following the links below!
- Bergerac City Break: 2 Nights in Excellent Hotel Incl. Flights just £110
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 14/03/2019 – 16/03/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London LTN
- Destination airport: Bordeaux
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Hôtel de France Bergerac
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Bergerac, France
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £110 per person based on two adults sharing