One of the most interesting cities in Germany is Berlin. That’s not only because it is the seat of the government, but also full of sights and historical buildings. And of course Berlin is a great city for long days and nights in the big variety of hotspots and therefore always a good choice for a little city trip. Stroll along the river Spree, visit the government district or one of the popular attractions such as the Brandenburg Gate, the triumphal column, the television tower and the Museum Island… Berlin won’t bore you. And for those of you who rather like to go on a shopping spree I recommend you to visit the KaDeWe.
So I combined this hotel deal on trivago.co.uk with a flight bargain and here you have your city trip: You are going to stay in the 4-star Grand City Hotel Berlin (58% on TripAdvisor) which is directly in the city centre and therefore close to the Alexanderplatz and to most of the attractions in Berlin. The hotel has an average rating but is good for the price and its central location.
The flight can be booked on expedia.co.uk for only £52 per person!!
- Berlin: 3 Days incl. 4* Hotel and Flights for only £84
- Travel period: 08/05/2014 – 10/05/2014
- Travel duration: 3 days
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4-star Grand City Hotel Berlin East
- Rating: 58% on TripAdvisor out of 442 reviews
- Hotel location: city centre, close to Alexanderplatz
- Destination: Berlin
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer in Berlin: not included, but my advice: the Berlin WelcomeCard (valid for 3 days) or alternatively one-way-ticket for 3,10€ (ca. £2,60) by train RB14 or RE7 to the city centre. Click here for more info: bvg.de
- Price: only £84 per person based on two adults sharing
Before the stay I recommend you to buy the “Berlin WelcomeCard” which offers you to drive the public transport and free access to many attractions. The ticket is valid for 3 days.
Click here for the Berlin Hotel